WHAT WE DO
We Brings ResultDr. Rajiv Passey is one of the top Cardiologist in Preet Vihar, New Delhi. He has done DM - Cardiology, MBBS, MNAMS - Cardiology. He has helped numerous patients in her 31 years of experience as a Cardiologist.
Successful Heart Care
Efficient Heart Care
Name : Dr. Rajiv Passey
Date Of Birth : November 19, 1965
Mobile No. : +91-8178250427
Email : [email protected]
02.Education & Fellowship
M.B.B.S : Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi - 1984-1988.
INTENSHIP : L.N.J.P. Hospital, New Delhi - 1989.
D.N.B : National Board of Examination - 1990-1993.
D.M (Cardiology) : G.B. Pant Hospital (Delhi University) - 1996- 1998.
Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology.
Fellow of European Society of Cardiology.
Fellow of Indian College of Physicians.
03.Achievement & Awards
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Indian Medical Association
- Delhi Medical Assoc. East Delhi Branch
- Member Association of Physicians of India
- A.P.I. Delhi Branch
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardiological Society of India Delhi Branch
- East Delhi Physicians Forum
- India International Centre
- Member Indian College of Physicians
- Member Indian College of Cardiology
- Member Indian Heart Rhythm Society
- Member of European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventionist (EAPCI)
04.Faculty / Academic Appointment
- Assistant Professor Cardiology | 1-6-1999 to 31-05-2005
- Associate Professor Cardiology | 31-05-2005 to 1-6-2010
- Professor of Cardiology | 1-6-2010 to till date
04.Cath Lab Experience
- 1. Adult Cardiac Catheterization and Angiography performing 50 to 60 procedures per month. Total Procedure more than 13000.
- 2. Percutaneous Coronary Interventions including PTCA/rotational atherectomy/ directional atherectomy and thrombectomy devices. performing 15 to 20 procedures per month. Total Procedure more than 6000.
- 3. Handling acute coronary emergencies including Primary Angioplasties in patients of Acute Myocardial Infarction with and without cardiogenic shock. performing 3 to 4 procedures per month. Total Procedure more than 500.
- 4. Permanent pacemaker implantation / AICD > 800 procedures
- 5. Credited with a total of > 10,000 coronary angiographies and > 3,000 angioplasties.
I have been actively involved in teaching & conducting workshops programme & CME Programe for training young medicos & cardiologist. I have conducted several public health lectures especially related to the field of cardiology in Delhi and neighboring states and have been honoured by several social and cultural organizations including citations for social service.
I have been invited to present papers as guest faculty or chair sessions in cardiology conferences all over the world also had the honor of presenting one of the best cases in cardiology in the competitive section of call for cases at the European course in revascularization in May, 2004 at Paris.